30 May 2013

Tenby

I first visited Tenby on the Pembrokeshire coast almost 20 years ago (when I was just 15) on a camping holiday with my friend and his family. Regretably I've not been back since. Until now!

I'm a big fan of European city breaks but I also like to have short breaks in the UK (normally Northumberland or the Lake District). This year we decided on Tenby. Admitedly we were aprehensive at the thought of a 6 hour drive with three year old twins in the back of the car, but it was well worth it. I think I have just found the next place I want to live (sorry Northumberland coast you are just too cold!!).

Nb. All images are taken from my Flickr site where they are available to view much bigger.

North Beach looking towards the harbour at low tide
Tenby harbour long exposure (4 image stitch)
Lobster/crab pots in Tenby harbour

While Tenby is a stunning little town, the surrounding beaches and coves are equally worth a visit,

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment